- Mentor and Advisor to Family Business.
- Family-Owned/ Owner-Managed Business: Planning and Structuring for
Change and Growth.
- Corporate Strategy/ Strategic Planning/ Organization
The CRITICAL FIVE Destructive Elements of a Family Business:
1. Conflict of Interest.
2. Nepotism over-riding Merit.
3. Demanding Rights without accepting Accountability.
4. Management by Trial & Error, and devoid of committed deadlines and numbers, rather than by Initiative, Information, Analytics, Planning, and Execution as per Plan.
5. Negative use of Inherited Power over-riding Visionary Leadership.